Wednesday 26 August 2009

A new trench coat, and Coco Before Chanel

I apologise for not having posted in a while, but things have been a bit mad lately! First of all I wanted to show you guys the new coat I bought, and can't wait to wear once sixth form recommences next week. It was only £22.00, which I thought wasn't bad at all. I've wanted a trench coat since before I can remember, and this one is perfect; it will be great for autumn as it isnt too heavy, it's not a heavy-duty all-weather-resister kind of coat. I love it, although I was toying with the idea of dyeing it navy and sewing on vintage gold or brass buttons instead. Firstly because I love the idea, secondly because I don't know how long this coat will last being cream! Knowing me I will get something on it. (By the way I apologise for the picture quality).



I went to see the film Coco Before Chanel the night before last; I enjoyed it, and some of the outfits were really wonderful; the Chanel tweed suit that Karl Lagerfeld designed for the film was lovely, as were some of the other pieces she wore. Audrey Tautou was brilliant, I must say, and the film was interesting.
Hope you are all having a good summer.
moonflower x

No comments:

Post a Comment