Saturday 8 August 2009

New buys

So I thought I would just add a few pictures of items I've bought recently over the summer. The first is a bag I bought in the Topshop sale a couple of weeks ago; I wanted it when it was full-price but couldn't afford it, so I was ecstatic when I found it in the sale! I've been taking it everywhere; its an across-body bag with long straps, and I love the studs and tassel fringing on it.

The second photo is of a couple of scarves I bought in an old market on my holiday to Egypt recently. I loved the colours and thought they were perfect for now as well as autumn and winter; especially since summer weather hasn't lived up to expectations!

The last photo is another top I bought a couple of days ago, from Topshop. I fell in love with the colour and the lace panel and can't wait to wear it to a friend's low-key party tomorrow. Please comment!
moonflower x

4 comments:

  1. I love everything you bought! Too bad there's only a Top Shop in NYC here in the states. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks! your blog is great, the tips are really useful... thanks for becoming a follower, i did on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that top and bag!
    and I thought that the forums just won't working on my computer, but right now I'm in an internet cafe and they're not working either; ANNOYING!
    anyway, cute blog. I'm following, and look forward to seeing more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know its so annoying! maybe its a UK thing.
    thanks, your blog is great too i loved the outfits you made on the video! thanks for joining

    ReplyDelete