Friday 7 August 2009

I present my newly created blog...

So, this is my first ever blog. I've only ever been a forum gal before.
So summer is a time for trying new things, for change, right? Perfect time to create a blog...
I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and I must admit I am slightly apprehensive as to how this blog will go down... I have to say, worry is my middle name :).

First and foremost, this is going to be a fashion blog. I decided to create one because I am always seeing things, or getting these ideas into my head, and I never have anywhere to put them down. I will probably add random pieces of information or advice from time to time concerning diet... only because I am currently trying to get my weight down; possibly beauty also. This blog will also be sprinkled with a healthy dose of randomness; thoughts, notable occurrences perhaps...:) I hope that people find this blog inspiring. For me, its a way of clearing up some headspace; somewhere to be a little bit creative, a little bit more myself. Sometimes I think anonymity allows me to be more myself than I can otherwise be normally!

I really hope that anyone who visits enjoys it; please leave comments if you see/read something you like, feedback is much appreciated!!

moonflower x

No comments:

Post a Comment